// CODE SNIPPET
184.108.40.206.7* Restoring Systems to Service
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
When all impaired equipment is restored to normal working order, the impairment coordinator shall verify that the following procedures have been implemented:
- Any necessary inspections and tests have been conducted to verify that affected systems are operational. The appropriate chapter of NFPA 25 shall be consulted for guidance on the type of inspection and test required.
- Supervisors have been advised that protection is restored.
- The fire department has been advised that protection is restored.
- The property owner or designated representative, insurance carrier, alarm company, and other AHJs have been advised that protection is restored.
- The impairment tag has been removed.