// CODE SNIPPET
A-305.2.2.4 Requisite Approvals
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The following approvals shall be required before a demolition permit may be issued:
- Zoning permit for the demolition.
- Plumbing permit for sealing of the building sewer at the curb trap.
- Water service discontinuance permit from the Philadelphia Water Department.
- Philadelphia Historical Commission approval for any buildings listed on the Philadelphia Register of Historic Places.
- Philadelphia Water Department approval of stormwater management where the area of disturbance exceeds 5,000 square feet.
- Dust control permit and plan approved by the Department of Public Health for any a structure that exceeds 3 stories, 40 feet in height, or encompasses more than 10,000 square feet.
- Philadelphia City Planning Commission approval is required per Title 14 of the Philadelphia Code.
- Authorization of the owner of the property in the form of an affidavit or a signed statement to the effect that the proposed work is authorized by the owner. The Department is authorized to accept electronic confirmation of such authorization.