// CODE SNIPPET
*§28-505.4 Required Submittal Documents
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The commissioner shall not approve any construction documents, nor issue an initial or reinstated permit in connection therewith, for a pilot program building for the covered categories of work unless the applicant provides:*Section 28-505.4 was added by Local Law 1 of 2018. This law has an effective date of September 27, 2018.
- A sworn affidavit by or on behalf of all the owners of such building that has been provided to the department of housing preservation and development, which states that there will be no harassment of the lawful occupants of such building by or on behalf of such owners during the construction period;
- A tenant protection plan as provided for in this code; and
- The following documents from the commissioner of housing preservation and development:
- A current certification of no harassment that there has been no harassment of the lawful occupants of such pilot program building within the 60 month period prior to submission of an application for such certification to the department of housing preservation and development, provided, however, that such certification of no harassment shall except any portion of such 60 month period during which title was vested in the city;
- A waiver of such certification; or
- A certification that a restrictive declaration, in accordance with subdivision e of section 27-2093.1 of the housing maintenance code, has been recorded in the office of the city register or the Richmond county clerk and indexed as provided by the department of housing preservation and development.