// CODE SNIPPET
16-302 Required Submissions to the State Librarian Before Putting a Project to Bid
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- The building program, schematic designs and outline specifications, and a current project budget.
- Preliminary plans and specifications (also known as 100 percent design development documents), and a current project budget.
- Working drawings and specifications and contract language (also known as construction documents or contract documents), and a current project budget. This submission shall be prior to the local plan check.
- Any revisions to the approved set of schematic designs, preliminary plans, or any revisions to the approved set of working drawings, specifications and contract clauses, including any resulting from the local plan check if they affect library operations or project scope.
- Projects solely for energy conservation shall submit an energy audit by a qualified engineer or architect, instead of a building program.
- Projects whose total cost is less than $200,000, including any contiguous work not included in the approved project, shall omit the submission of the preliminary plans and specifications.
- Projects governed by this section shall provide all other required submissions.
Authority: Education Code Section 19960.
Reference: Education Code Section 19957.