4-240 Required Filing of Verified Reports
Project inspectors, approved special inspectors and contractors shall file verified reports on Form DSA-6. Architects and engineers shall file verified reports on Form DSA-6A/E. DSA forms are available on the Internet at www.dgs.ca.gov/dsa, or at any of the DSA regional offices.
Verified reports shall be filed with DSA as follows:
- By each contractor having a contract with the owner, at the completion of the contract.
- By the architect, registered engineers, project inspector and approved special inspectors at the completion of the essential services building.
- By the architect, registered engineers, project inspector and contractor at the suspension of all work for a period of more than one month.
- By the architect, registered engineer, project inspector, approved special inspector or contractor whose services in connection with the project have been terminated for any reason.
- At any time a verified report is requested by DSA.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 16020, 16021 and 16022.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 16020, 16021 and 16022.