The legislative body, as part of the approval of a PUD, shall be permitted to require an applicant to make reasonable contributions to include, but not limited to any combination of the following:
- Dedication of land for public park purposes.
- Dedication of land for public school purposes.
- Dedication of land for public road right-of-way purposes.
- Construction of, or addition to, roads serving the proposed project when such construction or addition is reasonably related to the traffic to be generated.
- Installation of required traffic safety devices.
- Preservation of areas containing significant natural, environmental, historic, archeological or similar resources.