// CODE SNIPPET
1-509 Request for Refund of Fees
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- A detailed summary describing the circumstances surrounding the miscalculation that occurred regarding the incorrect submission of fees;
- Documentation that demonstrates how the amount error occurred, and showing the correct amount;
- Written certification that the refund amount is accurate and true.
- Receipt of a request for refund of fees shall be acknowledged by the California Building Standards Commission in writing within 45 days of receipt. The acknowledgement shall include whether additional supporting documentation is required in order to verify the refund amount.
- Should a city, county, or city and county be delinquent in any past quarterly fee submissions, the past due quarterly fee reports and respective payments shall be made current prior to resolution regarding a refund.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 18909(c), 18929, 18930.5, 18931.6, 18931.7 and 18949.6.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 18930.5, 18931.6 and 18931.7.