Construction documents for refrigerating systems shall contain plans that include the following data and information:
- The location of all machinery; the horsepower of compressors; the type and number of pounds of refrigerant to be used; and the air quantities for, and means of, ventilating the machinery space.
- The location of emergency switches for compressors and for ventilation in the machinery rooms.
- The location of pressure relief piping and any city water connections and water-saving devices.
- The tonnage capacity of the machine and the suction and discharge pressures at which the machine is rated.
- The operating weight of the equipment.
- The safety group classification of refrigerant utilized.
- The refrigerant concentration limit calculations for any refrigerating system that contains more than 6.6 pounds (3.0 kg) of refrigerant.