// CODE SNIPPET
1107.2.2 Refrigerant Penetrations
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- Penetrations connecting the basement and the first floor.
- Penetrations connecting the top floor and a machinery penthouse or roof installation.
- Penetrations connecting adjacent floors served by the refrigeration system.
- Penetrations by piping in a direct system where the refrigerant quantity does not exceed Table 1103.1 for the smallest occupied space through which the piping passes.
- 5.1. Enclosed by an approved gas-tight, fire-resistive duct or shaft with openings to those floors served by the refrigeration system.
- 5.2. Located on the exterior of the building where vented to the outdoors or to the space served by the system and not used as an air shaft, closed court or similar space.
Related Code Sections
1107.2.2 Refrigeration, Refrigerant Penetrations
Refrigerant piping shall not penetrate floors, ceilings or roofs. Exceptions: Penetrations connecting the basement and the first floor ...
Mechanical Code 2018 of Maryland > 11 Refrigeration > 1107 Refrigerant Piping > 1107.2 Piping Location > 1107.2.2 Refrigerant Penetrations
1102.2 Refrigeration, Refrigerants
The refrigerant shall be that which the equipment or appliance was designed to utilize or converted to utilize. Refrigerants not identified ...
Mechanical Code 2018 of Maryland > 11 Refrigeration > 1102 System Requirements > 1102.2 Refrigerants
308.2.2 General Requirements, Refrigerators
Refrigerators and similar equipment not in operation shall not be discarded, abandoned or stored on premises without first removing the doors ...
Property Maintenance Code 2012 of Maryland > 3 General Requirements > 308 Rubbish and Garbage > 308.2 Disposal of Rubbish > 308.2.2 Refrigerators