The special inspection logbook shall be maintained at the special inspector's office and shall contain the following information:
- Project identification, application number and address.
- Date and time of each inspection.
- Names of personnel who performed each inspection.
- Dates of off-site meetings, names of the participants and a summary of the conversations.
Any significant observations or instructions given related to any of the following:
- Deviations from the design documents.
- Anticipated field conditions.
- Proper execution of the work.
- Safe job site conditions.
- Precautions taken to maintain safe conditions, if work is stopped for any reason.