- A petitioner may request reconsideration of any part or all of a decision of any proposing or adopting agency or the Commission on any denied petition.
- Petition procedures of this article.
- Include the reason(s) why the decision to deny the petition should be reconsidered.
- Is submitted to and received by the agency having authority that denied the petition no later than the close of business on the 60th day after the date of the decision involved.
- The agency's or Commission's reconsideration of any matter relating to a petition shall be subject to the provisions of this article.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 18931, 18945, and 18949.6.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 18931, 18945, and 18949.6.