// CODE SNIPPET
(G) Receptacle Outlets Not Required
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Receptacle outlets shall not be required in the following locations:
- In the wall space occupied by built-in kitchen or wardrobe cabinets
- In the wall space behind doors that can be opened fully against a wall surface
- In room dividers of the lattice type that are less than 2.5 m (8 ft) long, not solid, and within 150 mm (6 in.) of the floor
- In the wall space afforded by bar-type counters
Related Code Sections
(G) Special Occupancies, Receptacle Outlets Not Required
Receptacle outlets shall not be required in the following locations: In the wall space occupied by built-in kitchen or wardrobe cabinets In ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 5 Special Occupancies > 550 Mobile Homes, Manufactured Homes, and Mobile Home Parks > 550.13 Receptacle Outlets > (G) Receptacle Outlets Not Required
(1) Special Occupancies, Shower or Bathtub Space
Receptacle outlets shall not be installed in or within reach [750 mm (30 in.)] of a shower or bathtub space ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 5 Special Occupancies > 552 Park Trailers > 552.41 Receptacle Outlets Required > (F) Receptacle Outlets Not Permitted > (1) Shower or Bathtub Space
807.3 Alterations—Level 2, Residential Occupancies
and bathrooms shall have not fewer than two duplex receptacle outlets or one duplex receptacle outlet and one ceiling or wall-type lighting outlet ...
2020 Minnesota Conservation Code for Existing Buildings > 8 Alterations—Level 2 > 807 Electrical > 807.3 Residential Occupancies
(3) Wiring and Protection, Receptacle Outlet Location
as these required outlets. Informational Note No. 1: See 406.5(E) and 406.5(G) for installation of receptacles in countertops and 406.5(F) and 406.5(G ...
National Electrical Code 2020 of Minnesota > 2 Wiring and Protection > 210 Branch Circuits > 210.52 Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlets > (C) Countertops and Work Surfaces > (3) Receptacle Outlet Location