The signs required in this Section shall be printed by the Department on paper no smaller than 11in. x 17in. The letters on the required sign shall be black on yellow background. The sign shall be prominently posted onsite in an area reasonably likely to draw the attention of persons passing by. This sign shall be posted at all sites of new construction, structural alteration or demolition of all buildings that are not required to post a project information panel pursuant to Section A-1001.7.2, and shall contain the following information:
- A title line stating "Work in Progress" and specifying the intended type(s) of Building Code Occupancy Classification(s);
- Anticipated project completion date;
- The name or corporate name, physical address, and telephone number of the owner of the property;
- The corporate name and telephone number of the contractor of record on the primary project permit, or for a demolition site, the demolition contractor;
- A statement, in both English and Spanish printed as follows: "TO ANONYMOUSLY REPORT UNSAFE CONDITIONS AT THIS WORK SITE, CALL 311or 911."; and
- A statement printed as follows: "To see other permits issued on this property, call 311 or visit www.phila.gov/li."