// CODE SNIPPET
A-1001.7.2 Project Information Panel Sign for Major Buildings
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The signs required in this Section shall be constructed of 3/4 inch plywood or sheet metal. The letters on the required signs shall be black on white background, with lettering of at least 1.5 inches in height. The sign shall be prominently posted onsite in an area reasonably likely to draw the attention of persons passing by. A Project Information Panel sign shall be posted at all sites of new construction, structural alteration or demolition of Major Buildings containing the following information:
- A rendering, elevation drawing, or zoning diagram of the building exterior that does not contain logos or commercially recognizable symbols;
- A title line stating "Work in Progress" and specifying the intended type(s) of Building Code Occupancy Classification(s);
- Anticipated project completion date;
- The name or corporate name, physical address, and telephone number of the owner of the property;
- Website and telephone number of the project developer or development company, if applicable;
- The corporate name and telephone number of the general contractor, or for a demolition site, the demolition contractor;
- A statement, in both English and Spanish printed as follows: "TO ANONYMOUSLY REPORT UNSAFE CONDITIONS AT THIS WORK SITE, CALL 311or 911."; and
- A copy of the primary project permit or notice of permit issued by the Department, with the accompanying text: "To see other permits issued on this property, call 311 or visit www.phila.gov/li." The permit or notice of permit issued by the Department shall be laminated or encased in a plastic covering to protect it from the elements or shall be printed directly onto the project information panel.
- A rendering, elevation drawing, or zoning diagram of the building exterior is not required for demolition projects.
- This subsection A-1001.7.2 shall not apply to new construction, structural alteration or demolition of a one-family or two-family dwelling, unless a project consists of the construction, alteration or demolition of more than two such dwellings.
Related Code Sections
A-1001.7.2 Work Site Public Safety, Worker Training Identification, and Signage, Project Information Panel Sign for Major Buildings
the attention of persons passing by. A Project Information Panel sign shall be posted at all sites of new construction, structural alteration or demolition ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 10 Work Site Public Safety, Worker Training Identification, and Signage > A-1001 General > A-1001.7 Work Site Signage > A-1001.7.2 Project Information Panel Sign for Major Buildings
Section H112 Signs, Projecting Signs
Projecting signs shall be constructed entirely of metal or other noncombustible material and securely attached to a building or structure by metal ...