The following devices and locations shall be specifically prohibited:
1. Signs located in such a manner as to obstruct or otherwise interfere with an official traffic sign, signal or device, or obstruct or interfere with a driver’s view of approaching, merging or intersecting traffic.
2. Except as provided for elsewhere in this code, signs encroaching upon or overhanging public right-of-way. No sign shall be attached to any utility pole, light standard, street tree or any other public facility located within the public right-of-way.
3. Signs which blink, flash or are animated by lighting in any fashion that would cause such signs to have the appearance of traffic safety signs and lights, or municipal vehicle warnings from a distance.
5. Any sign attached to, or placed on, a vehicle or trailer parked on public or private property, except for signs meeting the following conditions:
5.1. The primary purpose of such a vehicle or trailer is not the display of signs.
5.2. The signs are magnetic, decals or painted upon an integral part of the vehicle or equipment as originally designed by the manufacturer, and do not break the silhouette of the vehicle.
5.3. The vehicle or trailer is in operating condition, currently registered and licensed to operate on public streets when applicable, and actively used or available for use in the daily function of the business to which such signs relate.
6. Vehicles and trailers are not used primarily as static displays, advertising a product or service, nor utilized as storage, shelter or distribution points for commercial products or services for the general public.
7. Balloons, streamers or pinwheels except those temporarily displayed as part of a special sale, promotion or community event. For the purposes of this subsection, “temporarily” means no more than 20 days in any calendar year.