- Within 75 days of receipt of an application, the Executive Director shall determine if the application is complete with all the supporting information required pursuant to Sections 10-104, 10-106, 10-108, or 10-109 (the complete application package).
- Once the application is determined to be complete, the Executive Director shall make the complete application package available to interested parties for review and comment. Comments from interested parties must be submitted within a time period set by the Executive Director, which shall be no less than 15 and no greater than 60 days after the complete application package is made available.
- Within 75 days of the date the application is determined to be complete, the Executive Director may request any additional information needed to evaluate the application. Consideration of the application will be delayed until the applicant submits the requested additional information.
- Within 75 days of the date the application is determined to be complete, the Executive Director may convene a workshop to gather additional information from the applicant and other interested parties. Interested parties will have 15 days after the workshop to submit additional comments or information regarding the application.
- Within 90 days of the date the application is determined to be complete, or within 30 days after receipt of complete additional information requested under Section 10-110(c) or within 60 days after the receipt of additional information submitted by interested parties under Section 10-110(d), whichever is later, the Executive Director shall submit to the Commission a written recommendation on the application.
- The complete application package, any additional information considered by the Executive Director, and the Executive Director’s recommendation shall be placed on the consent calendar and considered at the next business meeting after submission of the recommendation. The matter may be removed from the consent calendar at the request of any person.
- The Executive Director may charge a fee to recover the costs of processing and reviewing applications, with the exception of Section 10-106 applications.
- All applicants have the burden of proof to establish that their applications should be granted.
Authority: Section 25402.1, Public Resources Code.
Reference: Section 25402.1, Public Resources Code.
- New section filed 12-9-81; designated effective 1-15-82 (Register 81, No. 50).
- Amendment filed 12-27-84; designated effective 1-1-85 pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2 (d) (Register 84, No. 52).
- Amendment filed 12-4-86; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 1).