A4.601.5.2 Prerequisite and Elective Measures for Tier 2
In addition to the mandatory measures, compliance with the following prerequisite and elective measures from Appendix A4 is also required to achieve Tier 2 status.
- 1.1. Comply with the topsoil protection requirements for Tier 1 and Tier 2 in Section A126.96.36.199.
- 1.2. Comply with the 30 percent permeable paving requirements in Section A4.106.4.
- 1.3. Comply with the cool roof requirements in Section A4.106.5.
- 1.4. Comply with the Tier 1 electric vehicle (EV) charging requirements in Section A4.106.8.
- 1.5. Comply with at least four elective measures selected from Division A4.1.
- 3.1. Comply with at least three elective measures selected from Division A4.3.
- 4. From Division A4.4, Material Conservation and Resource Efficiency.
- 4.1. Comply with the 25 percent cement reduction requirements in Section A4.403.2.
- 4.2. Comply with the 15 percent recycled content requirements in Section A4.405.3.1.
- 4.3. Comply with the 75 percent reduction in construction waste in Section A4.408.1.
- 4.4. Comply with at least four elective measures selected from Division A4.4.
Note: The Residential Occupancies Application Checklist contained in Section A4.602 may be used to show which elective measures are selected.