C408.2.4 Preliminary Commissioning Report
A preliminary report of commissioning test procedures and results shall be completed and certified by the registered design professional or approved agency and provided to the building owner or owner's authorized agent. The report shall be organized with mechanical and service hot water findings in separate sections to allow independent review. The report shall be identified as "Preliminary Commissioning Report," shall include the completed Commissioning Compliance Checklist, Figure C408.2.4, and shall identify:
- Itemization of deficiencies found during testing required by this section that have not been corrected at the time of report preparation.
- Deferred tests that cannot be performed at the time of report preparation because of climatic conditions.
- Climatic conditions required for performance of the deferred tests.
- Results of functional performance tests.
- Functional performance test procedures used during the commissioning process, including measurable criteria for test acceptance.