// CODE SNIPPET
401.2 Predesign Site Inventory and Assessment
Go To Full Code Chapter
An inventory and assessment of the natural resources and baseline conditions of the building site shall be submitted with the construction documents.
The inventory and assessment shall:
- Determine the location of any protection areas identified in Section 402.1 that are located on, or adjacent to, the building site;
- Determine whether, and to the degree to which, the native soils and hydrological conditions of the building site have been disturbed and altered by previous use or development;
- Identify invasive plant species on the site for removal; and
- Identify native plant species on the site.
Related Code Sections
401.2 Site Development and Land Use, Predesign Site Inventory and Assessment
An inventory and assessment of the natural resources and baseline conditions of the building site shall be submitted with the construction documents ...
188.8.131.52* Refueling, Inventory Control
Accurate daily inventory records shall be maintained and reconciled for all liquid fuel storage tanks for indication of possible leakage from tanks ...
(7) Special Conditions, On-Site Fuel Supply
Where internal combustion engines are used as the prime mover, an on-site fuel supply shall be provided. The on-site fuel supply shall be secured ...
302.1 Jurisdictional Requirements and Life Cycle Assessment, Requirements Determined by the Jurisdiction
with a separate means of egress, their accessory structures, and the site or lot upon which these buildings are located, shall comply with ICC 700. Yes ...
184.108.40.206 Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstages and Approved Production Facilities,
Exterior penetrations shall be located near the predesignated location for portable and mobile power-generating equipment. [140:4.8.6] ...