A220.127.116.11 Postconstruction Documentation and Training
Documentation of the operational aspects of the building shall be completed within the systems manual and delivered to the building owner and facilities operator. This shall be reviewed by the CxA. At a minimum, the systems manual shall include the following:
- Site information, including facility description, history and current requirements.
- Site contact information.
- Basic operations and maintenance, including general site operating procedures, basic troubleshooting, recommended maintenance requirements, site events log.
- Major systems.
- Site equipment inventory and maintenance notes.
- Other resources and documentation.
The CxA shall oversee the training of the appropriate maintenance staff for each equipment type and/or system. The training shall include, as a minimum, the following:
- System/equipment overview (what it is, what it does and what other systems and/or equipment it interfaces with).
- Review of the information in the systems manual.
- Review of the record drawings on the system/equipment.