1113.1.2 Portion of a Building
- At least one accessible building entrance.
- At least one accessible route from an accessible building entrance to the portion of the building undergoing the change of occupancy. In multistory buildings where the portion of the building undergoing the change of occupancy is located above or below the level of access and the number of occupants of the new occupancy exceeds 30 occupants, an accessible route shall be provided.
3. Accessible parking, where parking is provided.
4. At least one accessible route from accessible parking to an accessible building entrance.
5. At least one accessible family or assisted-use toilet room or bathing room, or one accessible male and one accessible female toilet or bathing room, located on an accessible route not more than one story above or one story below the portion of the building undergoing the change in occupancy. Signage complying with Section 1220.127.116.11 shall be provided.