// CODE SNIPPET
4.8.2 Plan Requirements
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Emergency action plans shall include the following:
- Procedures for reporting of emergencies
- Occupant and staff response to emergencies
- *Evacuation, relocation, and shelter-in-place procedures appropriate to the building, its occupancy, emergencies, and hazards
- Appropriateness of the use of elevators
- Design and conduct of fire drills
- Type and coverage of building fire protection systems
- Other items required by the authority having jurisdiction
Required emergency action plans shall be submitted to the authority having jurisdiction for review.
Related Code Sections
4.8.2 General, Plan Requirements
jurisdiction Required emergency action plans ...
401.4 Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Required Plan Implementation
In the event an unwanted fire is detected in a building or a fire alarm activates, the emergency plan shall be implemented ...
Fire Code 2018 of Kansas > 4 Emergency Planning and Preparedness > 401 General > 401.4 Required Plan Implementation
403.8.1.1 Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Fire Safety and Evacuation Plan
The fire safety and evacuation plan required by Section 404 shall include special employee actions, including fire protection procedures necessary ...
Fire Code 2018 of Kansas > 4 Emergency Planning and Preparedness > 403 Emergency Preparedness Requirements > 403.8 Group I Occupancies > 403.8.1 Group I-1 Occupancies > 403.8.1.1 Fire Safety and Evacuation Plan