// CODE SNIPPET
93-822 Permitted Parking When a Reservoir Deficit Exists
Go To Full Code Chapter
When a reservoir deficit exists, additional off-street parking spaces may be provided in accordance with the provisions of this Section. However, this Section shall not apply in the Eastern Rail Yard Subarea A1.
- The number of permitted accessory off-street parking spaces for Use Group 5 hotels may exceed 0.16 for every 1,000 square feet of floor area, up to the number permitted by the applicable provisions of Section 13-12 (Permitted Parking for Non-residential Uses).
- The number of permitted accessory off-street parking spaces for Use Group 6B offices may be increased by up to 33 percent of the number permitted pursuant to Section 93-821, paragraph (b).
- The Department of Buildings shall not issue a building permit for any additional accessory off-street parking spaces permitted pursuant to this Section unless the Chairperson has certified that:
- a reservoir deficit exists;
- the number of accessory off-street parking spaces in excess of the number permitted by Section 93-821, proposed to be added by the development or enlargement for which certification is sought, does not exceed such reservoir deficit; and
- such additional accessory off-street parking spaces, when added to the sum of the parking spaces specified in paragraphs (e)(2)(i), (e)(2)(ii) and (e)(2)(iii) of Section 93-821 does not exceed 5,905 spaces, except insofar as the limit of 5,905 spaces set forth in paragraph (e)(2) has been adjusted pursuant to the provisions of paragraph (e)(3) of Section 93-821.
- Any certification granted by the Chairperson pursuant to this Section shall lapse after two years if substantial construction of the new building or of the enlarged portion of an existing building, which includes the subject accessory off-street parking spaces, has not occurred. In making a certification pursuant to this Section, the Chairperson shall not consider any prior certification or any special permit that has lapsed in accordance with the provisions of this Resolution. However, for Site 6, as shown on Map 6 in Appendix A of this Chapter, any such certification shall lapse after six years if substantial construction of the new building that includes the subject accessory off-street parking spaces, has not occurred.
Related Code Sections
29.3.7* Single- And Multiple-Station Alarms and Household Fire Alarm Systems,
When visible appliances are provided, they shall meet the requirements of Section 18.5. Since hearing deficits are often not apparent ...
C101.4 Water Conservation Systems, Reservoir
Water captured for recycling purposes shall be collected in an approved reservoir constructed of durable, nonabsorbent and corrosion-resistant ...
3.5.2 Definitions, Air Reservoir
A chamber that can store air at the same pressure that is in the wet pipe system piping ...
C101.10 Water Recycling Systems, Collection Reservoir
Wastewater shall be collected in a reservoir constructed of durable, nonabsorbent and corrosion-resistant materials. Access openings shall ...
506.3.7.1 Exhaust Systems, Grease Duct Reservoirs
of the duct so as to permit cleaning of the reservoir. Be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions where manufactured devices ...