No #building or other structure# shall be erected within the width of a #visual corridor# above its lowest level, as established pursuant to Section 62-512 (Dimensions of visual corridors), except as provided in this Section. Permitted obstructions within #visual corridors# in all districts shall include:
- permitted obstructions listed in 62-611, provided that no shade trees shall be planted within 15 feet of the centerline of a #visual corridor#, except when provided within an open parking lot;
- permitted obstructions listed in 23-44 (Permitted Obstructions in Required Yards or Rear Yard Equivalents), as modified for #waterfront yards# in Section 62-332;
- boats, ships or other vessels, and #floating structures# permitted by paragraph (a) of Section 62-25;
- any moving or parked vehicles;
- street furniture, including but not limited to, carts and open display booths; and
- swimming pools, provided no portion projects more than 18 inches above the lowest level of a #visual corridor#.