Equipment grounding conductors, grounding electrode conductors, and bonding jumpers shall be connected by one or more of the following means:
- Listed pressure connectors.
- Terminal bars.
- Pressure connectors listed as grounding and bonding equipment.
- Exothermic welding process.
- Machine screw-type fasteners that engage not less than two threads or are secured with a nut.
- Thread-forming machine screws that engage not less than two threads in the enclosure.
- Connections that are part of a listed assembly.
- Other listed means. [250.8 (A)]