// CODE SNIPPET
Section P-411 Permitted Joints
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The types of joints permitted above ground inside of a building are:
- Cast iron hub stack to plastic with plastic to soil adapter;
- Cast iron hub stack to copper with adapter, lead and oakum joint;
- Cast iron hub stack to steel pipe, lead and oakum joint;
- Cast iron no-hub stack to plastic or copper with no-hub coupling;
- PVC connected to ABS with male and female adapters.
- No-hub coupling shall be permitted for ABS connected to PVC.