// CODE SNIPPET
3309.5.4 Permit Holder Responsibilities
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
A production company special effects permit holder shall be responsible for the safe conduct of the special effects and the safe storage and handling of all materials, articles or devices used therefore, in the manner prescribed by the commissioner, including:
- The construction and maintenance of a central storage facility in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including all permit and fire protection requirements, and ensuring adequate security of such facility.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing the transportation of all pyrotechnic materials, articles and devices and all other materials, articles or devices of an explosive, flammable, or combustible nature, and the permit, labeling and fire protection requirements thereof.
- Ensuring that all special effects are conducted by a person holding a certificate of fitness for special effects, and all materials, articles or devices for such purpose are handled and stored by or under the supervision of such a person, as required by this section.
- Ensuring compliance with the directions of department representatives.
- Obtaining a liability and casualty insurance policy as set forth in FC3301.2.4(4).