[NY] 4001.6.3 Periodic Inspections
The fire code official may conduct periodic inspections throughout the duration of a permit at his/her discretion. The provisions of this chapter shall not be deemed to be a limitation on the administration and enforcement duties and powers of the authority having jurisdiction. Inspections shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
- The means of egress.
- The separation of combustibles from ignition sources.
- The presence of dangerous or hazardous materials and conditions.
- Structural evaluation when conditions warrant.
- Evaluation of the existing and proposed floor loads.
- Exposed portions of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Portions of the sugarhouse and outside adjacent areas that must be secured from entry during the alternative activity.
- Sanitary conditions.
- The fire service features identified in Section 4003.3.