220.127.116.11 Partial Evacuation
(A) The output signal(s) shall identify each floor to be evacuated.
(B) The identified floors shall be a contiguous block of floors including the following:
- The floor with the first activated automatic initiating device.
- Floors with any subsequently activated automatic initiating device(s).
- Floors identified by manual means from the fire command center.
- Two floors above the highest floor identified by 18.104.22.168.2(C)(1) through 22.214.171.124.2(C)(3).
- Two floors below the lowest floor identified by 126.96.36.199.2(C)(1) through 188.8.131.52.2(C)(3).
(B) Automatic voice messages shall be transmitted to the floors not being evacuated to inform occupants of evacuation status and shall include an indication that elevator service is not available.
(C)* Automatic voice messages shall be transmitted to the floors identified in 184.108.40.206.2 to indicate that elevator service is not available when all elevators have been recalled on Phase I Emergency Recall Operation.
(D) All automatic voice messages shall be coordinated with the text displays provided separately by the elevator management system.