A lighting assembly without a transformer or power supply, and with the luminaire lamp(s) operating at over the low-voltage contact limit, but not over 150 volts, shall be permitted to be cord and plug-connected where the assembly is listed as an assembly for the purpose and complies with all of the following:
1. It has an impact-resistant polymeric lens and luminaire body.
2. A ground-fault circuit interrupter with open neutral conductor protection is provided as an integral part of the assembly.
3. The luminaire lamp is permanently connected to the ground-fault circuit interrupter with open-neutral protection.
4. It complies with the requirements of Section E4206.4.
5. It has no exposed metal parts.