E4207.3.2 Over the Low-Voltage Contact Limit but Not Over 150 Volts
A lighting assembly without a transformer or power supply, and with the luminaire lamp(s) operating at over the low-voltage contact limit, but not over 150 volts, shall be permitted to be cord and plug-connected where the assembly is listed as an assembly for the purpose and complies with all of the following:
- It has an impact-resistant polymeric lens and luminaire body.
- A ground-fault circuit interrupter with open neutral conductor protection is provided as an integral part of the assembly.
- The luminaire lamp is permanently connected to the ground-fault circuit interrupter with open-neutral protection.
- It complies with the requirements of Section E4206.4.
- It has no exposed metal parts.