- Type of construction and presence of sprinkler protection for other buildings on the site.
- Water supply sources for fire-fighting purposes.
- Location of hazardous material storage areas.
- Location of pallet storage.
- Equipment protected with a dust collection system.
- Fire apparatus access roads.
- Designated smoking areas.
- Location of fire alarm control panels.
Stacks of pallets shall not be stored within 0.75 times the stack height or 8 feet (2438 mm) of the property line, whichever is greater, or shall comply with Section 2810.11.
Pallet stacks shall not exceed 20 feet (6096 mm) in height.
Portable fire extinguishers shall be provided within 75 feet (22 860 mm) of any pallet stack.
Where approved by the fire code official, pallet stacks located closer to a property line or structure than as required by Sections 2810.6 and 2810.7 shall be provided with additional fire protection including, but not limited to, the following: