When installed outdoors, dispensing devices shall be located as follows:
- Ten feet (3048 mm) or more from lot lines and building or structure openings.
- Ten feet (3048 mm) or more from buildings or structures having combustible exterior wall surfaces or buildings or structures having noncombustible exterior wall surfaces that are not part of a 1-hour fire-resistance-rated assembly or buildings or structures having combustible overhangs.
Exception: Canopies constructed in accordance with the construction codes, including the Building Code, providing weather protection for the motor fuel dispensers.
- Such that all portions of the vehicle being fueled will be on the premises of the motor fuel-dispensing facility.
- Such that the nozzle, when the hose is fully extended, will not reach within 5 feet (1524 mm) of building or structure openings.
- Twenty feet (6096 mm) or more from fixed sources of ignition.
- Twenty-five feet (7620 mm) or more from the nearest subway grating, entrance or exit.