(B) Other Metal Piping
- Equipment grounding conductor for the circuit that is likely to energize the piping system
- Service equipment enclosure
- Grounded conductor at the service
- Grounding electrode conductor, if of sufficient size
- One or more grounding electrodes used, if the grounding electrode conductor or bonding jumper to the grounding electrode is of sufficient size
The bonding conductor(s) or jumper(s) shall be sized in accordance with Table 250.122, and equipment grounding conductors shall be sized in accordance with Table 250.122 using the rating of the circuit that is likely to energize the piping system(s). The points of attachment of the bonding jumper(s) shall be accessible.
Informational Note No. 2: Additional information for gas piping systems can be found in NFPA 54-2018, National Fuel Gas Code, and NFPA 780-2017, Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems.