An enclosure for a transformer, ground-fault circuit-interrupter or a similar device connected to a conduit that extends directly to a forming shell or mounting bracket of a no-niche luminaire shall be:
- Listed and labeled for the purpose, comprised of copper, brass, suitable plastic, or other approved corrosion-resistant material;
- Equipped with threaded entries or hubs or a nonmetallic hub;
- Provided with an approved seal, such as duct seal at the conduit connection, that prevents circulation of air between the conduit and the enclosures;
- Provided with electrical continuity between every connected metal conduit and the grounding terminals by means of copper, brass or other approved corrosion-resistant metal that is integral with the enclosures; and
- Located not less than 4 inches (102 mm), measured from the inside bottom of the enclosure, above the ground level or pool deck, or not less than 8 inches (203 mm) above the maximum pool water level, whichever provides the greater elevation, and shall be located not less than 4 feet (1219 mm) from the inside wall of the pool, except where separated from the pool by a solid fence, wall or other permanent barrier.