Operational signs shall include, but not be limited to, the following messages as required by the local jurisdiction:
- Do not allow the use of or operate spa if the suction outlet cover is missing, damaged or loose.
- Check spa temperature before each use. Do not enter the spa if the temperature is above 104°F (40°C).
- Keep breakable objects out of the spa area.
- Spa shall not be operated during severe weather conditions.
- Never place electrical appliances within 5 feet (1524 mm) of the spa.
- No diving.