In C4, C6 or #Manufacturing Districts#, the City Planning Commission may permit the construction of a bus station with 10 or more berths for buses on a site of not less than 20,000 square feet, provided that the following findings are made:
- that the use of the premises as a bus station will not create serious traffic congestion, will not be detrimental to public health or general welfare, and is consistent with the master plan of the city;
- that the principal access for such #use# is not located on a local #street# but is located either on an arterial highway, a major #street# or a secondary #street# within one-quarter mile of an arterial highway or major #street#;
- that such #use# is not located within 200 feet of a #Residence District#, or is otherwise separated from nearby residential areas by topographical or physical conditions of the land;
- that vehicular entrances and exits for such facility are provided separately and are located not less than 100 feet apart; and
- that access to such #use# is located on a #street# not less than 60 feet in width.
In addition, the Commission shall require the provision of adequate #accessory# off-street parking spaces necessary to prevent the creation of traffic congestion caused by the curb parking of vehicles generated by such #use# and shall determine the required spaces in accordance with the purposes established in this Resolution with respect to other major traffic-generating facilities. The City Planning Commission shall require, in any event, no less than 20 spaces for the temporary parking of automobiles.