The Northeast Overlay District applies to lots located within:
- All divisions of the 41st Ward; divisions 1-6 , 12, 15, 20, 23 and 25 of the 45th Ward; divisions 7-22 of the 54th Ward; all divisions of the 55th Ward; all divisions of the 57th Ward; divisions 17, 21-22, and 24-26 of the 62nd Ward; all divisions of the 64th Ward; and all divisions of the 65th Ward, as shown for illustrative purposes only on the following Map A;
- All divisions of the 56th Ward, 58th Ward, 63rd Ward, and 66th Ward, as shown for illustrative purposes only on the following Map B.
- Medical Dental and Health Practitioner (Solo Practitioner and Group Practitioner) uses are prohibited in CMX-1, CMX-2, CMX-2.5, CMX-3, CMX-4, CMX-5, CA-1, CA-2, IRMX, ICMX, I-1, and I-2 districts.
- The standards of this § 14-515(2)(b) apply to lots zoned I-1 and located in the area described in § 14-515(1)(a).
- Equipment and materials storage yards and buildings uses are prohibited.
- The maximum occupied area shall be 75% of the lot.
- The maximum floor area ratio shall be 225% of the lot area.
- The minimum requirements for front yards, side yards, and rear yards shall be the larger of either those required for any abutting residential district on the abutting side of the lot or the following requirements.
- The minimum front yard depth shall be 50 ft. if abutting a residential or SP-PO district, otherwise the minimum front yard depth shall be 20 ft.
- Two side yards shall be provided with a minimum width of 50 ft. each if abutting a residential or SP-PO district, otherwise the minimum width of each side yard shall be 12 ft.
- The minimum rear yard depth shall be 50 ft. if abutting a residential or SP-PO district, otherwise the minimum rear yard depth shall be at least 12 ft.