Multilevel astronomical time-switch controls used to control lighting in daylit zones shall:
- Contain at least two separately programmable steps per zone that reduces illuminance in a relatively uniform manner as specified in Section A22.214.171.124; and
- Have a separate offset control for each step of 1 to 240 minutes; and
- Have sunrise and sunset prediction accuracy within +/- 15 minutes and timekeeping accuracy within 5 minutes per year; and
- Store astronomical time parameters (used to develop longitude, latitude, time zone) for at least 7 days if power is interrupted; and
- Display date/time, sunrise and sunset and switching times for each step; and
- Have an automatic daylight savings time adjustment; and
- Have automatic time switch capabilities specified in Section A126.96.36.199.