A material specific assessment that is verified by an approved agency shall be submitted for each product in accordance with the following items, as applicable. The assessment shall be verified as meeting the minimum performance level specified in each standard, which focuses on the life-cycle stages from development to end of life. These stages shall include material selection, energy and water use during development, performance, human and environmental impact, and end of life.
- NSF/ANSI 140 for carpet.
- NSF/ANSI 332 for resilient floor coverings.
- NSF/ANSI 336 for commercial furnishings fabric.
- NSF/ANSI 342 for wall coverings.
- NSF/ANSI 347 for single-ply roofing membranes.
- NSC 373 for natural dimension stone.
- TCNA ANSI/A138.1 for ceramic tiles, glass tiles, and tile installation materials.
- UL 100 for gypsum boards and panels.
- UL 102 for door leafs.