// CODE SNIPPET
A-904.6 Miscellaneous Fees
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The fees for services established by, or related to enforcement of the Fire Code shall be as follows:
- Appeal to the Board of Safety and Fire Prevention. . . . .$150 per building
- Lawful Occupancy Sign (See A-902.6.5 for initial issuance). . . . .$25 for replacement of a previously issued sign
- High-Rise Building Inspection Fee. . . . .$0.01 per square foot per year
- Regulated Facility (Tier II) Hazardous Chemical Fee . . . . .$75 per chemical per year
- Regulated Facility (Tier II) Emergency Planning Fee . . . . .$100 per year
Related Code Sections
A-904.6 Fees, Miscellaneous Fees
The fees for services established by, or related to enforcement of the Fire Code shall be as follows: Appeal to the Board of Safety and Fire ...
A-901.4 Fees, Frequency
and miscellaneous fees are as stated ...
A-902.2.5 Fees, Miscellaneous Items
Fees for miscellaneous items shall be as listed below: Exception : The fee for each of the following for one- or two-family dwellings shall ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 9 Fees > A-902 Building, Fuel Gas and Mechanical Code Fees > A-902.2 Construction > A-902.2.5 Miscellaneous Items
184.108.40.206* Definitions, Miscellaneous Storage.
Storage that does not exceed 12 ft (3.66 m) in height, is incidental to another occupancy use group, does not constitute more than 10 percent ...
Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems 2016 of Philadelphia > 3 Definitions > 3.9 Storage Definitions > 3.9.1* General > 220.127.116.11* Miscellaneous Storage.
409.5 Special Detailed Requirements Based on Occupancy and Use, Miscellaneous Equipment
Each projection room shall be provided with rewind and film storage facilities ...
Philadelphia Building Code > 4 Special Detailed Requirements Based on Occupancy and Use > 409 Motion Picture Projection Rooms > 409.5 Miscellaneous Equipment