(A) Metal Water Piping
- Service equipment enclosure
- Grounded conductor at the service
- Grounding electrode conductor, if of sufficient size
- One or more grounding electrodes used, if the grounding electrode conductor or bonding jumper to the grounding electrode is of sufficient size
The bonding jumper(s) shall be installed in accordance with 250.64(A), 250.64(B), and 250.64(E). The points of attachment of the bonding jumper(s) shall be accessible. The bonding jumper(s) shall be sized in accordance with Table 250.102(C)(1) except that it shall not be required to be larger than 3/0 copper or 250 kcmil aluminum or copper-clad aluminum and except as permitted in 250.104(A)(2) and 250.104(A)(3).
- Building or structure disconnecting means enclosure where located at the building or structure
- Equipment grounding conductor run with the supply conductors
- One or more grounding electrodes used
The bonding jumper(s) shall be sized in accordance with 250.102(D). The bonding jumper shall not be required to be larger than the largest ungrounded feeder or branch-circuit conductor supplying the building or structure.