Certification by Manufacturers. Any electrical power distribution system equipment listed in this section may be installed only if the manufacture has certified to the Commission that the equipment complies with all the applicable requirements of this section.
(a) Low-voltage dry-type distribution transformer shall be certified by the Manufacturer as required by the Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Regulations.
EXCEPTION to Section 110.11(a):.
- drive (isolation) transformer;
- grounding transformer;
- machine-tool (control) transformer;
- nonventilated transformer;
- rectifier transformer;
- regulating transformer;
- sealed transformer;
- special-impedance transformer;
- testing transformer;
- transformer with tap range of 20 percent or more;
- uninterruptible power supply transformer; or
- welding transformer.