Section 110.11 Mandatory Requirements for Electrical Power Distribution System
Certification by Manufacturers. Any electrical power distribution system equipment listed in this section may be installed only if the manufacture has certified to the Commission that the equipment complies with all the applicable requirements of this section.
- drive (isolation) transformer;
- grounding transformer;
- machine-tool (control) transformer;
- nonventilated transformer;
- rectifier transformer;
- regulating transformer;
- sealed transformer;
- special-impedance transformer;
- testing transformer;
- transformer with tap range of 20 percent or more;
- uninterruptible power supply transformer; or
- welding transformer.
Note: Authority: Sections 25213, 25218, 25218.5, 25402 and 25402.1, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 25007, 25008, 25218.5, 25310, 25402, 25402.1, 25402.4, 25402.8, and 25943, Public Resources Code.