- A determination that the standards are cost effective is adopted by the local agency at a public meeting and subsequently filed with the Energy Commission; and
- The Energy Commission finds that the standards will require buildings to be designed to consume less energy than permitted by Title 24, Part 6.
- The proposed energy standards;
- The local governmental agency's findings and supporting analyses on the energy savings and cost effectiveness of the proposed energy standards;
- A statement or finding by the local governmental agency that the proposed energy standards will require buildings to be designed to consume less energy than permitted by Part 6; and
- Any findings, determinations, declarations or reports, including any negative declaration or environmental impact report, required pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act, Public Resources Code Section 21000 et seq.
Authority: Section 25402.1, Public Resources Code.
Reference: Section 21080.4, 21153, 23402.1, Public Resources Code.
- Amendment filed 12-27-84; designated effective 1-1-85 pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2 (d) (Register 84, No. 52).
- (CEC 1/92) Regular order by the California Energy Commission to amend Section 10-106, Part 1, Title 24, California Code of Regulations. Filed with the secretary of state June 12, 1992; publication date July 15, 1992; effective 30 days thereafter. Approved as a regular order by the California Building Standards Commission on June 8, 1992.