A4.303.1 Kitchen Faucets
- Light fixtures;
- Plumbing fixtures;
- Doors and trim;
- Masonry (reused masonry may only be used for flatwork);
- Electrical devices;
- Foundations or portions of foundations.
See LAMC Subdivision 99.04.106.4.2 for additional requirements related to EVCS for multifamily dwellings and "R" occupancies other than one- and two-family dwellings.
The maximum flow rate of kitchen faucets shall not exceed 1.5 gallons per minute at 60 psi. Kitchen faucets may temporarily increase the flow above the maximum rate, but not to exceed 2.2 gallons per minute at 60 psi, and must default to a maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute at 60 psi.
Note: Where complying faucets are unavailable, aerators or other means may be used to achieve reduction.
- Composite floor joist or premanufactured floor framing system;
- Composite roof rafters or premanufactured roof framing system;
- Panelized (SIPS, ICF or similar) wall framing system;
- Other methods approved by the Department.
- Bamboo or cork;
- Engineered products;
- Agricultural based products;
- Other products acceptable to the enforcing Department.