M1 M2 M3
In all districts, as indicated, required #accessory# off-street parking spaces may be provided in facilities designed to serve jointly two or more #buildings# or #zoning lots#, provided that:
- the number of spaces in such joint facilities shall be not
less than that required in the following Sections for the
combined #floor area#, #lot area#, rated capacity, or other
such unit of measurement in such #buildings# or #zoning
Section 44-21 (General Provisions)
Section 44-22 (Special Provisions for a Single Zoning Lot with Uses Subject to Different Parking Requirements).
- all such spaces conform to the provisions of Section 44-32 (Off-Site Spaces for All Permitted Uses); and
- the design and layout of such joint facilities meet standards of adequacy set forth in regulations promulgated by the Commissioner of Buildings.
M1-1 M1-2 M1-3
In the districts indicated, required #accessory# off-street parking spaces may be provided for houses of worship in facilities designed to be shared with other permitted non- #residential uses#, in any district, provided that:
- no more than 25 percent of the spaces in such facilities may be used to satisfy the parking requirement for both the house of worship and other permitted non-#residential uses#, except that such percentage may be increased by the Commissioner of Buildings if it can be demonstrated that such additional parking spaces would not be used by the house of worship and other permitted non-#residential uses# at the same times;
- all such spaces are no further than 600 feet from the nearest boundary of the #zoning lot# containing the house of worship; and
- all such spaces conform to all applicable regulations of the district in which they are located.