// CODE SNIPPET
1704.21.2 Installation Special Inspection
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Private on-site stormwater disposal systems and detention facilities shall be inspected for conformance with the approved construction documents. Minor variations, based on actual site conditions, shall be acceptable at the discretion of the registered design professional of record. Verification shall include:
- Materials of construction.
- Bedding of pipe and facilities.
- Placement and installation of fill materials.
- Volume of drywell and detention facilities.
- Installation of volume flow control devices.
- Workmanship and quality of installation.
- Overall conformance with the approved construction documents.
- Detention tanks, and roofs used for stormwater detention, shall be filled with water to demonstrate water tightness for a 2-hour duration or as specified by the registered design professional or the manufacturer's specifications.