// CODE SNIPPET
Section 92.0129 Installation Permit Fees
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- No person shall install, construct or reconstruct any device regulated by this Code without first obtaining a permit from the Department.
- No person shall perform any work in or on any existing elevator, dumbwaiter, escalator, moving walk, inclined elevator, manlift, private residential elevator, private residential inclined elevator, private residential inclined stairway chairlift, private residential wheelchair lift, reciprocating conveyor, wheelchair lift and inclined stairway chair lift and related devices regulated by this Code so as to change its type, design or purpose to a different type, design or purpose without first obtaining a permit from the Department.
- The Department shall, before issuance of a Certificate of Inspection, charge and collect a fee of $26.00 for each installation permit.
The fees specified in this subsection shall be increased by 12.5% for all construction or work required to comply with Title 24, California Administrative Code, Section 1-110, et seq., the state's handicapped access and adaptability requirements.
- Upon completion of any of the work enumerated in this section for which an installation permit has been issued, the Department shall inspect the work and collect a fee of $143.00 for each hour or portion of an hour for each acceptance inspection and issue a Certificate of Inspection, if and when the work is found to comply with the requirements of this Code.
The fees specified in this section shall be increased by 12.5% for all construction or work required to comply with the State's disabled access and adaptability requirements in Title 24, of the California Code of Regulations.
- Application for all permits shall be made upon forms provided by the Department.
- The fee for field consultations shall be $143.00 per hour or any fraction of an hour.
Related Code Sections
Section 92.0129 Administration, Installation Permit Fees
of Inspection, charge and collect a fee of $26.00 for each installation permit. The fees specified in this subsection shall be increased ...
Los Angeles Elevator Code > 1 Administration > 2 Permits, Plan Checks, Fees, Inspections > 92.0129 Installation Permit Fees
126.96.36.199 Administration, Metal Bars, Grilles, Grates, Security Roll-Down Shutters and Similar Devices
The permit fee for the installation of devices for which a permit is required by Section 91.6304.3 of this Code shall be $25.00 for each affected ...
Los Angeles Building Code > 1 Administration > 91.107 Fees > 91.107.4 Permit Related Fees > 188.8.131.52 Metal Bars, Grilles, Grates, Security Roll-Down Shutters and Similar Devices
95.114.5 Administration, Fees for Miscellaneous Permits
for the inspection of this installation and shall be limited to one inspection trip and one re-inspection trip. This fee is in addition to the permit-issuing fee ...
Los Angeles Mechanical Code > 1 Administration > 95.114 Permit Fees > 95.114.5 Fees for Miscellaneous Permits