// CODE SNIPPET
[F] 307.4 High-Hazard Group H-2
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Buildings and structures containing materials that pose a deflagration hazard or a hazard from accelerated burning shall be classified as Group H-2. Such materials shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Class I, II or IIIA flammable or combustible liquids that are used or stored in normally open containers or systems, or in closed containers or systems pressurized at more than 15 pounds per square inch gauge (103.4 kPa).
- Combustible dusts where manufactured, generated or used in such a manner that the concentration and conditions create a fire or explosion hazard based on information prepared in accordance with Section 414.1.3.
- Cryogenic fluids, flammable.
- Flammable gases.
- Organic peroxides, Class I.
- Oxidizers, Class 3, that are used or stored in normally open containers or systems, or in closed containers or systems pressurized at more than 15 pounds per square inch gauge (103 kPa).
- Pyrophoric liquids, solids and gases, nondetonable.
- Unstable (reactive) materials, Class 3, nondetonable.
- Water-reactive materials, Class 3.