307.3 Heat Pump and Electric Cooling Appliances
- The name or trademark of the manufacturer.
- The model number or equivalent.
- The serial number.
- The amount and type of refrigerant.
- The factory test pressures or pressures applied.
- The electrical rating in volts, amperes, and, for other than single phase, the number of phases.
- The output rating in Btu/h (kW).
- The electrical rating in volts, amperes, or watts of each field replaceable electrical component.
- The symbol of an approved agency certifying compliance of the equipment with recognized standards.
- Required clearances from combustible surfaces on which or adjacent to which it is permitted to be mounted.
An appliance shall be accompanied by clear and complete installation instructions, including required clearances from combustible other than mounting or adjacent surfaces, and temperature rating of field-installed wiring connections exceeding 140°F (60°C).