Any Group III aircraft hangar in accordance with Table 914.8.3 that contains hazardous operations including, but not limited to, the following shall be provided with a Group I or II fire suppression system in accordance with NFPA 409 as applicable:
- Hot work including, but not limited to, welding, torch cutting and torch soldering.
- Fuel transfer.
- Fuel tank repair or maintenance not including defueled tanks in accordance with NFPA 409, inerted tanks or tanks that have never been fueled.
- Spray finishing operations.
- Total fuel capacity of all aircraft within the unsprinklered single fire area in excess of 1,600 gallons (6057 L).
- Total fuel capacity of all aircraft within the maximum single fire area in excess of 7,500 gallons (28 390 L) for a hangar equipped throughout with an automatic sprinkler system installed in accordance with Section 903.3.1.1.